To sum up the past 24 hours… I had a fantastic meeting with Tomas, an LA based Czech producer from Milk & Honey films in regards to Lucky & Rich. It was truly magnificent to meet a creative producer with a similar vision who cares more about the “story” than anything else. His creative eye plucked out of one of the key script issues; so all I have to do now is re-imagine and rewrite, sharpening Lucky’s character and then we could be lights, camera, action in Prague in February.
But I need your help with another decision and I don’t have much time.
I have flight booked back to London at 2100 hours tonight; but things in LA are going very well and there is a chance that if I stay I could get some consulting work and possibly a visa for the USA by offering my services to en2go, the video platform provider I am using for the online content of our film.
Complicating issues include… only six months left on my passport (will they let me into the UK); no place to sleep in LA and only 400 pounds left in my account to get to the next destination; I have a lot more friends in the UK who could give me a place to stay?
Vote now… we have only eight hours to decide.