- Before you move to Hollywood at least 3 well meaning friends try to convince you that what you are doing is extremely difficult if not impossible – Tick.
- A “Producer” arranges to meet you at a bar but he never shows up or returns your calls – Tick.
- You secure your first Agent only to find out that he/she is completely useless – Tick.
- You secure a large film deal only to have it fall through – Tick.
- You run out of money completely and have to rely on good friends to support you – Tick.
- You’re parents are concerned and want you to come home – Tick.
- Some Jerk says that “he can make it so you never work” and then adds “you will never make a film or be part of a film that more than a few of your friends watch” – Tick.