1. I have spread my dreams beneath your feet. Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
2. The secret to dancing is that is about everything EXCEPT dancing.
3. When I run I feel God’s pleasure.
4. A joke is a very serious thing.
5. Safe? Who said anything about safe, he isn’t safe but he’s good.
6. Television won’t be able to hold on to any market it captures after the first six months. People will soon get tired of staring at a plywood box every night.
7. All men dream but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible.